This month I plan to complete 2 read-a-thons; The NewYearsAThon from the 1st to the 7th and the Biannual Bibliothon from the 12th to the 18th. For both of these read-a-thons I have chosen books to complete all the challenges.
There are 5 challenges for the NewYearsAThon which I wish to complete. The link to the NewYearsAThon Instagram is https://www.instagram.com/newyearsathon/?hl=en.
- 5 Star Prediction – Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
- Book I was meant to read in 2018 – Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
- Put the 12,19,20,39 books from your TBR into a jar and pick 1 – Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald by J.K. Rowling
- A book that is becoming a movie – Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone by J.K. Rowling (I cheated and decided to choose a movie which was already a movie)
- Make a resolution you can finish or start during the read-a-thon – Reread the Harry Potter Series
There are multiple challenges for the Biannual Bibliothon. I have selected books for all the challenges however, I suspect that I will not be able to finish all of them in time. The link to the Biannual Bibliothon Youtube channel is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCax5iInFtxgYeqG6MKhTPJg.
- Read the group book – Empress of All Seasons by Emiko Jean
- Read one of the hosts’ 5 star reads – The Graveyard Book by Neil Gailman
- Read a book that got you into reading – The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
- Read an adult genre – The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
- Combine your favourite genre with your least favourite format or the opposite – Milk and Honey by Rupi Kaur
- Read a book with a cover you don’t like – Romeo and Juliet by Shakespeare
- Read a book by an author you’ve never read before – Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
For the rest of this month, I do not believe that I will be reading any other books since I know that I will be unable to finish all the challenges in time. Therefore, I will continue to read the books listed for the rest of the month.
Don’t forget to follow my blog to stay up to date with my content and remember to keep reading.