Hi Guys! This post is going to be another book tag. I believe that KimberlyFayeReads created this book tag, a link to her post is here. I originally saw this tag on NoReadsTooGreat whose post I will link here. You should go and check out these amazing posts. ***This post will contain a lot of spoilers so BEWARE.***
1. ACCIO An upcoming release you wish you could get your hands on right now. Wicked Saints by Emily A. Duncan
2. ALOHOMORA Favourite series starter. Cinder by Marissa Meyer which is the first book in The Lunar Chronicles.
3. CHEERING CHARM A book that gave you all the warm Fuzzies. Matilda by Roald Dahl. I love the ending of this book it just makes me so happy.
4. AGUAMENTI A Book that made you ugly cry. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. I think that this is a pretty obvious choice.
5. EXPECTO PATRONUM Bookish Hero or Heroine you want around to protect you in Real Life. Celaena Sardothien from Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas. I have only read the first book and the novellas but Celaena is such a strong character both physically and mentally.
6. LUMOS A book you Intentionally spoiled for yourself. Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling since I watched the movies before reading the books. Another choice of mine is The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins since My mum read it first and I asked her what happened when I saw her crying at Prim’s death.
7. IMPERIO A book you wish you could make everyone read because you loved it so much. The whole Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling.
8. ENGORGIO A book or series you wish never ended. Again, the Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling. I love the characters and the world.
9. WINGARDIUM LEVIOSA A book with an uplifting ending or message. The Hunger Games: Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins. I know that part of the ending is really sad but the epilogue I believe was uplifting.
10. OBLIVIATE A book you wish you could forget you ever read. The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey. I really did not like this book and found it boring and slow.
11. ANAPNEO An author whose books always get you out of a slump. J.K. Rowling. I think this was another obvious answer.
12. JELLY-LEGS JINX A swoon-worthy Hero or Heroine. Jace Herondale. I have only read City of Bones but I love Jace’s character in it and his character in the Shadowhunters adaptation is amazing.
13. ARESTO MOMENTUM A book that caused you to stop doing all other things until you finished it. Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald by J.K. Rowling. I read this book in one sitting, in 2 hours and just could not put it down.
14. CRUCIO A book that was painful to read. A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness. Just the storyline is really upsetting and parts of the story were hard for me to read because they were really emotional.
15. RICTUSEMPRA A book that had you laughing out loud. Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling. This was a really hard one for me to answer since I don’t really read funny books but if I had to have a choice Harry Potter would be my answer.
16. EXPELLIARMUS A book that made you want to send it Flying. Insurgent by Veronica Roth. I didn’t like this book, I didn’t even finish it. I found it really slow and boring.
17. PORTUS A bookish world you wish you could visit. Wonderland from Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll.
18. STUPEFY A book with a shocking twist or ending. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard. I did not expect Marven to be evil and honestly is shook me to the core.
19. AVADA KEDAVRA A character death that destroyed you. Primrose Everdeen from The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. She was such a sweet and innocent character who I did expect to die and I don’t think that her death was necessary.
20. FINITE INCANTATEM Best series conclusion. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins (once you get past the Prim’s Death) OR Twilight: Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer.
Thanks for reading my post. Remember to like this post and follow my blog to stay up to date on my content.
Keep Reading, Tara.