Hey guys! So I am back. I am trying to get back into the groove of posting regularly which is why some posts may seem a bit random. I love doing tags since they are really interesting and fun. They are also helpful for me to recommend new books to you guys and help me when I don’t have many post ideas. I was not tagged in this post but I saw it first at The Book Nut here.
- The Little Mermaid – a character who is out of their element, a “fish out of water” Katniss Everdeen from The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. She is in her element in the games but like she doesn’t quite fit in at the Capitol.
- Cinderella – a character who goes through a major transformation Iko from The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer. This is a major physical transformation.
- Snow White – a book with an eclectic cast of characters This one was hard and I could not narrow it down to one book. So I would say the Whole The Lunar Chronicles series by Marissa meyer. It is just such a unique and diverse cast that are so funny and great.
- Sleeping Beauty – a book that put you to sleep The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald. This book is a classic and isn’t very long. However, it just felt like it was dragging on and took me forever to read.
- The Lion King – a character who had something traumatic happen to them in childhood This one is quite an obvious choice and that is Harry Potter from the Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling. I had a few choices for this point by I decided to choose Harry.
- Beauty and the Beast – a beast of a book (a big book) that you were intimidated by, but found the story to be beautiful Winter by Marissa Meyer. This book is 827 pages long and I just loved it so much so much. I was very intimidated by it not just because of its length but also because it was the last book in The Lunar Chronicles.
- Aladdin – a character who gets their wish granted, for better or worse Simon from Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda. His wish was granted at the end of the book definitely for better.
- Mulan – a character who pretends to be someone or something they are not Mare from Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard.
- Toy story – a book with characters you wish would come to life This one was very hard because I want some characters out of every book to come to life. I also did not want to repeat myself throughout this post so I chose City of Bones by Cassandra Clare. I love all the shadowhunters.
- Disney descendants- your favourite villain or morally ambiguous character This one I kind of cheated on because I chose two but they are both from the same book so thats okay. Also because these characters are not the main villians in their story. I chose Draco Malfoy and Professor Snape from The Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling.
Thanks for reading my post. Remember to like this post and follow my blog to stay up to date on my content.
Keep Reading, Tara.