Hey Guys! I know that I have been absent and in my last few posts I said that I was back. I will be writing a post that will be my next post. In that post I will be explaining what has been happening in my life and why I haven’t been posting. However, in this post, I will writing about what I plan to read this month.
So, to beginning with I looked at the read-a-thons that were occuring in the month of June. There wasn’t really anything that I wanted to participate in this month but that might change later on. There was also no book club books which I was interested in reading this month.
I then chose 3 books from my TBR jar. When I choose these books, my goal is to read all of them however, I will be happy if I read at least one of them. The 3 books I chose this month are:
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling
- Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
- A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas
Next, was my bookopoly part of my TBR. I rolled the dice 3 times and landed on the following colours:
- Red: Paranormal/Sci-fi/Dystopian – Nineteen eighty-four by George Orwell
- Green: Poetry/Mystery/Thriller – a sun and her flowers by Rupi Kaur
- Dark Blue: Non-fiction – The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*** by Mark Manson
Lastly, I chose 2 slips out of my Goodreads challenge jar. The 2 I chose were:
- Publication year: newest – Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi
- Number of Pages: lowest – Perks of being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
That’s all for today. My next post will be about why I was absent from blogging. Thanks for reading my post. Remember to like this post and follow my blog to stay up to date on my content.
Keep Reading, Tara.