Hey Guys! So I previously uploaded my Book Junkie Trials TBR which is a readathon I will be participating in during July. However, I will also be participating in the Medieval-A-Thon hosted by Holly Hearts Books. I will link the official twitter for the readathon here. I deliberately chose books from my other TBR for this readathon because I already have a massive TBR and the books cover both challenges.
For this readathon you read books to become knights, peasants, kings and queens. You can also complete challenges to get clothing such as crowns and helmets. Also if you desire a weapon there are challenges for them too. I also don’t know the specific name for each piece of clothing but I tried.
- For the crown – A Book where a character fights for the Throne. I chose The Shadow Queen By C.J. Redwine.
- For the helmet – A book with a dragon on the cover. I chose Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling.
- Breastplate – A shiny book. Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo has a shiny metallic spine and lettering.
- Metal leggings – A thick paperback. Akarnae by Lynette Noni. I have had this book on so many TBR’s but I have never read it.
- Boots – A book that had yellowed over time. I chose The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien.
- Cape – A book with red on the cover. I chose Nevernight By Jay Kristoff.
My weapon of choice was the sword. To get the sword, you need to read a book with something pointy on the cover. I chose Heartless by Marissa Meyer which has thorns on the cover.
Thanks for reading my post. Remember to like this post and follow my blog to stay up to date on my content. Keep Reading, Tara.